ICCHNR Mary McClymont Scholarships 2022
ICCHNR is pleased to announce that we are awarding up to ten scholarships to enable community nurses from LMICs to attend the on-line ICCHNR conference in Sweden in June 2022.
To be eligible for an award you must be a qualified and/or registered community nurse in your country, which must meet the criteria for LMIC as defined by OECD:
Your application for an award will be assessed by an ICCHNR panel on the following criteria:
- You are a qualified and/or registered community nurse in your country
- You demonstrate an evidenced interest in research (e.g. you are engaged in a project or an academic qualification or practice role that involves research).
- you can demonstrate your learning and development needs and how attendance at the conference would support these.
- You are available at the time of the conference – 21st-22nd June 2022 CET and have technology to access it via Zoom.
- You are willing to feed back to your colleagues on the content of the conference and share your learning with others and the ICCHNR committee.
Applications should be a maximum of two sides of A4 in Ariel 12 that address all of the above plus a one page CV.
Closing date for submissions is 17:00 BST 31st May 2022. Successful applicants will be informed by 15th June 2022. There will not be a monetary award, you will receive free entry to the whole conference and a certificate.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB There will be a further announcement about small project awards at the end of June 2022.